get. in. my. bed. now.
I’M SO SORRY FOR 14 YEAR OLD ME WHO HATED YOU YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PRINCESS AND I’M SORRY
forever sorry to her that i let internalized misogyny, a poorly written character, and bad media turn me against her once. she is amazing
In love w/u
think about these things when you’re making a fictional place; even a developed city has its roots in how easy it was to settle in the first place!
- this site has additional info, diagrams, worksheets, and models, as well as information on things like coasts, volcanoes, and populations
- look at real life sources for climates. Consider the way that your continent(s) lay in relation to their equator, and the weather and types of flora and fauna and peoples that adapted to it.
- think about pangea. If you have multiple continents, do they fit together like a jigsaw?
- when in doubt, look at the natural world around you and think about what would change if something was drastically different. Look at the reactions between parts of our world and change them.
- play civilization games and think about the things that go into making decisions there
in my senior drama class i had to play gordon ramsay for a film project but we could only film in school so we had to try to find a closed off room to use. the thing is the room wasn’t exactly soundproof and apparently someone heard us and that’s the story of how the vice principal and four freshmen walked in on me wearing a chef’s hat and yelling at my friend because her squid was so raw i could still hear it telling spongebob to fuck off
did you get an A
jongin cutely laying on the seat and dying of laughter while suffering from secondhand embarrassment
When you hit the blunt before you go on the air…
EVERYONE KEEP TURNING THE EFF UP!!!